Skip to Main Content
How Do I?
Looking to appeal the results of your appraisal? Here are some links to get you started in the right direction:
Homeowner's Guide to Property Tax in Kansas (pdf)
- Provides some answers to frequently asked questions.
Guide to Valuation Appeal Process - Equalization Appeals (pdf)
- An informational pamphlet to assist taxpayers with preparing for their property appeal meetings and hearings for all property types
Guide to Valuation Appeal Process - Payment Under Protest Appeals (pdf)
- A guide for counties without a hearing Officer or Panel. Most counties fall in this category.
Payment Under Protest Flow Chart (pdf)
– This chart will show how a Payment Under Protest is processed.
Kansas Court of Tax Appeals
– Provides resources on appeals and exemptions for Kansas residents.
Kansas Property Valuation Division
– This division of the Kansas Department of Revenue supervises statewide appraisals and provides useful information.
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow